About Bill Baurley
Bill Baurley, LMT, CFT, SET, CES, NCTMB, SC Lic. # 1728
Many years ago, I was a professional deep sea commercial diver. I developed bone and joint pain and other physical discomfort over time from this hazardous occupation. After personally finding relief through natural bodywork treatments, I made a major career change to assist other individuals to find pain relief naturally.
My practice offers traditional, focused massage and bodywork therapy for pain, stress and other specific needs. For those seeking a whole-body healing experience, I create a unique session integrating aspects of mind-body. This holistic approach, one that considers not merely the body's specific physical symptoms, but the entire mind-body, can be the missing link to wellness.
I am committed to providing techniques that positively affect the health and well-being of my clients. If you have chronic pain and are looking for alternatives to medication and surgery, you have a lot of options.
- Owner of Charleston Therapeutic Massage and Wellness, LLC
- Licensed, Insured & Nationally Board Certified as a Massage and Bodywork Therapist
- Postural Alignment Specialist Certified by Egoscue University®
- Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist - National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Specialist In Exercise Therapy - International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Certified Fitness Trainer - International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Certified in Medical Massage
- Certified Advanced Myoskeletal Alignment Therapist - Erik Dalton, Ph.D.
- Myofascial Release Therapist - Four Levels completed with John Barnes, PT
- Cranio Sacral Therapist - Four Levels completed with The Upledger Institute
- Over 20 years extensive natural health study
- Over 10,000 hours of hands on experience
- Creator of Empowered Body Therapy
- Reiki Master
- Continuing Education Provider for Massage Therapist - State of South Carolina
- Member of American Massage Therapist Association
- Advisory Board Member - local college
I am here to personalize a program for you.
For more information, or an appointment,
call Charleston Therapeutic Massage and Wellness, LLC