About Bill Baurley
Bill Baurley, LMT, CFT, SET, CES, NCTMB, SC Lic. # 1728
My goal is to provide restorative treatments to create a vibrant and healthy life for my clients. My practice offers traditional, focused massage and bodywork for pain and specific needs. For those seeking a whole-body healing experience, I create a unique session for clients whose minds are open to the concept that pain in one place may stem from somewhere else in the body. It's like being a private detective, finding new ways to get these releases, whether it's physical, mental, emotional, or energetic. When I combine all of my techniques, the magic happens. This is especially true with the more complex health issues.
- Owner of Charleston Therapeutic Massage and Wellness, LLC
- Licensed, Insured & Nationally Board Certified as a Massage and Bodywork Therapist
- Postural Alignment Specialist Certified by Egoscue University®
- Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist - National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Specialist In Exercise Therapy - International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Certified Fitness Trainer - International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Certified in Medical Massage
- Certified Advanced Myoskeletal Alignment Therapist - Erik Dalton, Ph.D.
- Myofascial Release Therapist - Four Levels completed with John Barnes, PT
- Cranio Sacral Therapist - Four Levels completed with The Upledger Institute
- Over 20 years extensive natural health study
- Over 10,000 hours of hands on experience
- Creator of Empowered Body Therapy
- Reiki Master
- Continuing Education Provider for Massage Therapist - State of South Carolina
- Member of American Massage Therapist Association
- Advisory Board Member - local college
I am committed to providing techniques that positively affect the health and well-being of my clients. My research and education are on-going to fulfill my commitment to provide the optimal healing experience for all of my clients.
I am here to personalize a program for you.
For more information, or an appointment, call