Massage and Bodywork Therapy
Did you know our therapists are extensively trained in treating stress, chronic pain and injuries?
Our primary goal is to provide you with the best massage and bodywork experience. The majority of massage therapists are great, but very few have the thousands of hours of hands on experience, advanced training certifications for effectively treating chronic pain, injuries and stress that are therapists offer you.
We offer evidence based types of massage and bodywork therapies used throughout the world for many health conditions. Our clients have reported that our therapeutic massage and bodywork has lessened or relieved many of their symptoms associated with the following conditions.
- rotator cuff injuries
- range of motion issues
- neck, back & shoulder pain
- chronic and acute pain
- injuries from accidents
- sports injuries (including pulled or strained muscles and ligaments)
- pain associated with postural imbalances
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- repetitive use injuries
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint dysfunction)
- muscle cramps, spasm and/or tension
- pain associated with restricted fascia
- piriformis syndrome
- circulatory problems
- gastrointestinal disorders (including spastic colon, colic and constipation)
- immune function disorders
The therapeutic benefits of massage continue to be researched and studied. Recent research has shown the effectiveness of massage for the following conditions:
- Low back pain
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Reducing headache frequency
- Boosting the body's immune system functioning
- Decreasing the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lowering blood pressure
- Decreasing pain
- Easing alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Reducing post-operative pain
Our massage therapists address your symptoms and cause rather than just your symptoms. They are extensively trained so they understand your needs. In case after case, our massage therapists have helped our clients achieve their health goals. We provide you with the best massage and bodywork care available anywhere.
Please note some conditions may require several visits. Our experience has proven combining massage therapy, fitness training, and health coaching can accelerate reaching your health goals.
ARE YOU READY TO GET RESULTS AND EXPERIENCE A NEW FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT & VIBRANT HEALTH?
For more information, or an appointment, call